It seems terribly early to be making up Christmasy things, but we made one of our lovely hampers for a shoot today! We are going to be doing a special Christmas picnic this year, but there'll be no ham in sight. We thought of our fave things that we love to eat, and that remind us of Christmas in Sunny Sydney! Just find a sparkly spot by the water and crack open the rose..... perfection!
Here's a sneak peak at the menu:
- Ligurian olives marinated in rosemary, chilli, garlic & fennel seeds
- Medjool dates filled with goat’s curd & pistachios wrapped in prosciutto
- Poached Australian King prawns with gremolata & aioli
- Lemon & thyme baked free range chicken with fregola, asparagus, sugar snaps, baby peas, mint and toasted almonds
- Mango & passionfruit pavlova
- Infinity sourdough baguette